Welcome to UIS Global
Before you start on any of the steps below, contact your local personal advisor. Simply select your region of the world below, and send your advisor an email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat message. We look forward to meeting you very soon!
Russia/Central Asia/Eastern Europe
UK and Western Europe
Ngoc Hoang (Vietnam)
+84 382 027 922
WhatsApp: +84 382 027 922
Skype: live:bichngoc.ufmEmail Ngoc Hoang
Saranya (Excluding Vietnam)
Skype: awesome.saranyaEmail Saranya (Excluding Vietnam)
- Schedule a free visa information and preparation session with your personal Enrollment Advisor.
- Check that the details on your I-20 are correct (including your date of birth) and make sure your name is the same as it appears on your passport.
- Prepare the documents you will need to take to the embassy when attending your visa interview.
After you complete the above steps, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. It requires an interview with the US Embassy and can sometimes take several weeks to schedule.
- Complete your visa application.
- Pay your I-901 (SEVIS) fee.
- Visit usembassy.gov to learn more about scheduling your visa appointment, what to expect when you arrive, and the documentation you need to take with you.
- Notify your personal Enrollment Advisor of the date and embassy of your visa appointment.
- Watch these videos to help you apply for your visa and prepare for your interview:
How to Apply for Your F-1 Student Visa
Visa Interview Preparation for Students
All students are required to secure their own housing before arrival. On and off campus options are available to all students.
Options available here:
Instructions on how to apply are available here:
You will need to complete and submit the following form(s) before your arrival:
- Immunization Requirement: Complete this mandatory health and immunization requirement prior to your arrival and bring it with you to campus.
- Enter your visa information on iStart. This must be completed in order to register for classes.
- Flywire by Peer Transfer: Please visit UIS Global’s Flywire portal to complete the transfer process. Please note that you cannot use a US credit card or US bank account to make your payment.
There are many things to consider when preparing for university, let alone moving to a new country! To make your transition to the US easier, we’ve put together a list of everyday necessities.
We’ve partnered with campusSIMS to help connect you with mobile phone service. Get your US phone number in your home country and have service that’s ready to use as soon as you land. Click here to get your free SIM card.
campusSIMS helps international students get connected with mobile phone service in the US. Through campusSIMS’ exclusive partner Mint Mobile, students can sign up and get their US phone number while in their home country, and have mobile phone service ready to use as soon as they land.
Students can get low-cost, reliable mobile phone service starting at as low as $15 per month that includes:
- A free SIM card
- Unlimited talk and text
- High speed data
- Nationwide coverage on the fastest, most advanced network
For more information, visit campussims.com.